As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be tasked with lead generation for Main Street’s brands utilizing proven marketing tactics such as direct mail, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing to grow the pipeline for various sales teams. You’ll need to know how to drive engagement and keep the lead funnel full…and make sure it looks great doing it. This role will work hand-in-hand with our internal teams to optimize the marketing funnel and create a pipeline for Main Street’s sales force.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Demand Generation Manager:
- Proven marketing plan development & execution- put forth your best portfolio!
- The ability to listen and ask questions.
- A demand generation mindset & content ninja—touting our brand & driving leads is what you’ll live & breathe!
- Innovative and progressive thinking- you’re on top of the latest marketing trends and always looking for creative & results-driven methods.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create marketing plans to successfully drive company goals for various product lines and segmented audiences
- Lead & optimize top-of-funnel, integrated marketing tactics to drive leads and qualified opportunities for sales
- Manage & optimize marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop marketing elements and content that communicate our message effectively
- Roll out improvements to campaign elements to increase traffic and lead generation
- Define & own marketing KPIs, as well as monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns
- Forecast and present insights to senior management to help the team achieve annual goals
- Manage relationships with external lead generation and advertising partners as needed
- Optimize the company’s social media profiles and presence with the goal of lead generation
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing strategy, lead generation and execution
- Proven marketing veteran, with results in direct mail, email, social media management and blogging
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast
- Self-starter, hungry to put ideas into action
- Creative thinker & problem solver – you’re passionate and resourceful enough to operate in a ‘start-up’ environment
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several projects at any one time, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
The Account Management Supervisor assists in leading the Account Management Team (both internal and external) who are an integral member of Main Street’s 3-Tier Customer Service System (Sales, Account Management and Client Services). The Account Management Supervisor works hand in hand with the Director of Account Management to train, track and ensure that Account Managers consistently provide administrative leadership and excellent customer service to accounts, as well as, represent client needs and goals within the organization to encourage growth, expanded participation and contractual agreements. This role is also responsible for managing a small number of accounts on their own.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for coordinating and reporting Account Manager initiatives and progress to Director of Account Management to include all communications, issue resolution and compliance on client deliverables.
- Ensures that Account Managers maintain client relationships in all key functional areas (marketing, customer service and operations), along with Sales and Client Services, via meetings, presentations and discussions in order to deepen relationships and provide opportunities to grow and retain business through renew contracts.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing internal personnel and Director of Account Management of any problems that may arise.
- Tracking progress and working with Account Managers to ensure that the contract renewal process is up to date and within applicable renewal periods, this includes the monitoring of renewals, the request process and the negotiation of term and price alterations, if required.
- Works closely with Sales and Client Services in order to maintain a tight business relationship ensuring potential issues and/or opportunities are identified.
- Coach Account Managers, remotely and in person, to be aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and account penetration involving internal resources and partnership relationships while demonstrating knowledge of the competition to proactively position the organization against competitive forces.
- Travel as required to support Account Managers and fulfill territory and client requirements.
- Approves all PTO requests, participates in all employee disciplinary matters and manages performance management process with input from Director of Account Management.
- Communicates information gained by Account Managers to illustrate the client’s goals and represents the client’s interests to Director of Acct Management and internal resources.
- Acts as a consultant to the client for the development of the client’s check program serving as the industry expert while presenting new and innovative products, programs and customized solutions leading to client retention and contract renewal. Seeks to understand the client’s challenges and needs in meeting their goals. Consistent follow up on deliverables for trackable program growth.
- Prepares and presents Quarterly Partnership Reviews using webinars for all clients ensuring client satisfaction, account penetration, relationship validation and sales opportunities.
- Responsible for on-boarding new clients acquired by Sales ensuring the set-up process is complete and clients are fully trained.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Proven administrative, leadership and management skills required in order to effectively manage a large staff of Account Managers (internal & external) with attention and responsibility of day-to-day detail, as well as long range planning.
- Minimum 4 years of sales leadership and/or management experience
- Extremely detail oriented with strong follow-through skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work wells independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to travel (including overnights) in support of external Account Manager staff. Up to 25% travel, as required.
To apply, please contact us with the subject line “Account Management Supervisor ”.